A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Varga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Varga is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Varga, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Varga graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Varga has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Alexander Varga MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clayton A. Varga practice?
- Dr. Clayton Varga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clayton Varga practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Anesthesiologists and Pasadena Pain Management Doctors.