A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Varga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Varga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Varga, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Varga graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Varga has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan