A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Whitney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Whitney, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitney
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whitney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Whitney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitney graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whitney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton E Whitney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton E. Whitney practice?
- Dr. Clayton Whitney has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Whitney practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.