A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clayton Wimberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clayton Wimberly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clayton Wimberly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimberly graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wimberly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clayton Boardman Wimberly MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clayton B. Wimberly practice?
- Dr. Clayton Wimberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Clayton Wimberly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rome, GA.
See Rome Obstetricians & Gynecologists.