Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clelia Moline
Dr. Clelia Moline, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Moline is affiliated with Our Lady Of Mercy Medical CenterFlorence D`Urso Pavilion, Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Clelia Moline has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Clelia Moline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Kristin Powell
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Taras Kindrat
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Legal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi21