Dr. Clem Doxey Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Clem Doxey Jr?

Dr. Doxey is a lifesavery

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Dr. Doxey has a broad base of knowledge, not just dermatology. If the problem isn't dermatological, he will be able to diagnose it correctly and send you to the correct doctor for treatment. He literally saved my sister's life when no one else could help her. He also found something to help me with my trigeminal neuralgia and the horrific pain when no one else could. He remembers things about me from 30 years ago. I have no idea how he does that for each patient, but he has an awesome bedside manner. He is very gentle and is the only doctor who has been able to touch my face without triggering intense pain (including neurologists, neurosurgeons and dentists). It will be a sad, sad day for me when he retires.

Posted on January 17th, 2015