Dr. C Doxey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
I had both of my knee's replaced by Dr Doxey. The doctor & hs staff me feel very comfortable with both processors I have & will continue to tell my family & friends how I believe Dr Doxey is 1 of the best surgeons out there

July 26th, 2015
These reviews are shocking Dr. Doxey is great educated kind caring and talented if it wasn't for him I would not be walking im very thankful for his services I see a few people on here complaining about his bed side manner but I just seen him as a quiet person man of few words didn't bother me at all wasn't like I was looking for a bff.

October 7th, 2013
Just awful! First off, Dr Doxey ignored my concerns and talked over me. I am a larger woman with terrible knee problems. I went to him from a referral from his ex wife whom happens to be a larger woman too. He implied if I lost weight a lot of my issues would be resolved. I guess I would have taken the news better if he remembered to zip his fly. Come on, I don't think you are that busy to where you can't remember to zip up your fly. Not professional. But anyone that chases the nurses around isn't. No integrity.

September 27th, 2013
Great MD
Very bright, explains what needs to be done and is conservative in treatment. Does not push surgery unless needed. Try's to treat with PT or cortisone injections. However the two surgeries he did on me went quite well. Very busy, does not waste time, asks you for accurate dates of previous visits. I usually flunked. A good guy and a good doc

March 20th, 2013
Dr Doxey is THE BEST!
Dr Doxey was absolutely wonderful! Not only was he compassionate and professional, he spoke with me in a manner which showed he truly cared about me as a patient. Dr Doxey took the time to explain things to me in terms I could understand! ( unlike many Doctors today) I highly recommend Dr Doxey for any and all your aching bones needs!!

May 13th, 2012
Dont see this Doctor
This Doctor is one of those that talks at you instead of to you. He thinks he knows everything about you from xrays instead of asking you. He doesnt listen and I do not recommend him to anyone. Find a better Doctor.

April 9th, 2012
I think Dr. Doxey is great. He performed two surgeries on me and I have been totally pleased both times. He diagnosed accurately and I am doing fantastic. As for his bedside manner, I think he's great. He can be very nice, pleasant, fun and easy to communicate with. If other patients dont agree, maybe they are the ones who are not nice or pleasant. He is if you are. Otherwise he is just being professional and doing his job. I think a great deal of him as both a doctor and individual. Thanks again Dr. Doxey.

March 1st, 2011
I will not go to him again. If I need care again I will go to Dr. Eaton he has a lot better bed side manner. I feel he actually cares about his patients more than Doxey. I get the feeling he pretends to listen but he doesn't actually hear what you're telling him. I will NEVER go to him again. My mom didn't care for him just after my sugery and from the care she know's I've recieved she even said I'll never go to him !!!