A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clemens Schirmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clemens Schirmer is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schirmer graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Schirmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schirmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clemens M. Schirmer practice?
Dr. Clemens Schirmer practices Neurological Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.