Dr. Clement Aluyi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clement Aluyi?

August 8th, 2016

As with any doctor's office, will run behind so you may have a 30 minute wait. Otherwise, enjoy seeing Dr. Alyui.

January 29th, 2016

I thought

Ive been going to this doctor for 4 years and I never had labor work done but once, every monthly visit they do drug test,I had to go to others to find out what was wrong with me.all he does is listen to your chest and give you a prescription but there was more going on beside chronic pain.. This doctor don't have compassion for the patients it's all about a dollars,people go to get help but you're not going to get it here unless you're addicted to pain meds. I thought they care,I was wrong.would not advise anyone if you love life to go here.

August 23rd, 2015

Go find a REAL doctor and avoid this one...

Too many irons in the fire and meeting quotas to keep that money coming in. Get tests taken, never get verbal or written results or explanation from this doctor or his P.A.'s. Cannot keep quality doctors in Giles County, TN.

February 12th, 2015

The last two months I have went to this clinic I have been told I failed my drug test with everything and told they did not care bout me.ive never been treated like this by anyone especially a medical office the nurse Katie and the one that writes the prescriptions I am 8 months pregnant never done a drug n my life and to be accused of it is heartbreaking I will never and advise anyone to not go to this clinic the dr is not ever there it's bein run by nurses tht don't know wht they r doin it's horrible

April 2nd, 2013

his way of thinking

I have been seeing this doctor for five years. He unwilling to try to help my diagnosis of chronic pain and panic disorder. He doesn't listen when you go for an appointment and is very rude and arrogant. The staff is very rude and you have to wait hours after when you show up for an appointment. If your thinking about going to this doctor I would try to find another doctor. He is very incompetent he doesn't really understand medical issues.

October 20th, 2017