Dr. Clement Au Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clement Au?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2014

Great Doctor!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Au for almost 10 years now and he and still staff have always been great! He takes time to listen and has been spot on with his diagnosis. He is even one of the few doctors who will still call you personally with your test results.

September 11th, 2012

A good doctor

Dr. Au has been my primary physician for at least 20 years or more. I recommended him to my sister about 10 years ago and he became her to her three children doctor.He is a great listener and understands our explanations of our ailments. Dr. Au is patience and he has the best office staff.

October 7th, 2010

terrible bedside manner

August 3rd, 2010

rude receptionist

Beware of the rude receptionist!!! I went to the office and I was trying to make an appointment for my mom. Asked the receptionist to see if they accept the insurance that my mom has. The receptionist said, "NO" even without verifying it from the insurance company. I called the office a week ago and another receptionist said that the doctor do accept my mom's insurance. When I told them what was told to me, she said, "I don't care." "I don't know what to tell you." After that, she just ignored me and acted as if I was not there. After that incident, I told my mom that she can find a better primary with good customer service. That rude receptionist needs to learn good customer service skills or she needs to be fire. I feel bad for the doctor because I never met him before. I was referred to him by my friend. Also, my family and I were planning to change our primary doctor to Dr. Au but after that episode, I will never come back to that office again.

December 22nd, 2009

My family and I travel well over 1 hour to get to center city. Dr. Au is well worth the trip. Very professional. Can answer all of our questions in a manner that is easily understood. Dr AU takes advantage of the Jefferson network and recommends specialist to follow up on his diagnosis. Downside (City parking)

December 3rd, 2009

Very Poor Bedside Manner !!

Dr. Au not only has poor bedside manner, he is rude to patient's family members. He is unwilling to listen. He assumes things and jumps to conclusion before he even exams you. He does not give suggestions nor does he explain things to you. It is a waste of our time, energy and money to see him.

February 21st, 2017