inactive

Clement B Binnings MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 15th, 2014
Great Diagnostician
Excellent manner with patients and his staff. I suspect he has saved my life at least twice. Always has time to listen to and support his patients. I recommend him highly as a primary care physician! His nurses, Barbara and Sandra couldn't be kinder or more attentive.

August 9th, 2012
Before you go to this money hungry doctor and sign his office agreement, you had better make sure your insurance covers his visit because if you do not have the money to pay it, he will charge you 25% interest on every month you can not pay him. He never took the time to properly diagnose me, he was only interested in the high money tests. What a joke for a physician.

July 12th, 2010
Others couldn't find the problem he found!
For several years I had increasing abdominal pain for which I sought help concerning. Other doctors on several occasions sent me for tests to no avail. Dr. Binnings was my Mother-in-laws Physician and due to the recent move to the area we scheduled an appointment with him, vs. my old Physicians.Through simple X-ray technology the Dr. showed me various organs and their placement. Dr. Binnings showed me three large masses that were not organs about the size of plums. These are not organs he said, these appera to be enlarged lymphnodes. Shortly there after I had the diagnosis confirmed by Dr. Paul Richards who is an excellent Oncologist. Six years later I am doing well, just really thankful that the Dr. was able to recognize what should and should not be in my abdominal cavity. Thank you again Dr. Clement Binnings for seeing what should have previously the obvious to others.