A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Cahall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Cahall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Cahall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahall graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cahall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- East Liverpool City Hosp, E Liverpool, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement Albert Cahall MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clement A. Cahall practice?
- Dr. Clement Cahall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clement Cahall practices Internal Medicine near East Liverpool, OH.
See East Liverpool Internists.