A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Cahall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Cahall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Cahall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahall graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cahall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- East Liverpool City Hosp, E Liverpool, Oh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cahall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clement A. Cahall practice?
Dr. Clement Cahall practices Internal Medicine near East Liverpool, OH.
See East Liverpool Internists.