Dr. Clement Chow MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Sugar Land, TX

October 9th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Chow for a second opinion before deciding to do surgery. The women at the front desk were very kind and helpful. I had about a 10-15 minute wait before I saw him. He came in and didn't close the exam room door. I was confused because hello, patient privacy?! I was telling him why I had come to see him, and he kept interrupting me. I could tell he wasn't listening, and he didn't care. I will never go back to see him. He is one of the worst physicians I've ever met. I would never recommend him to anyone.

January 7th, 2016
He was an excellent doctor, however his staff was not helpful at all. I had asked for an e-mail or fax of the "new Patient" form to be either emailed or faxed and they did not do it. When I asked the office help if the name of their clinic was on the outside of the building they said yes. They lied. The name of the clinic was not on the outside of the bldg. Dr. Chow was an excellent doctor, but his office staff was not helpful or friendly at all.

October 17th, 2015
He is a caring person and a gifted doctor. He has treated my son and myself years ago and will always be the first doctor that I recommend for ENT issues.

March 16th, 2015
Highly recommend
My family has been going to Dr. Chow for many years and he is the best ENT. I highly recommend him.

August 29th, 2012
Senior Vice President - retired
Dr. Chow is the best doctor I have everused. He is professional, friendly, andhas the patient's best interest at heart.I can recommend Dr. Chow without hesitation. Too bad all docs don't followhis lead.

January 11th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Chow's since early childhood. He is an excellent Doctor who really knows his stuff! He provides great care and thorough knowledge. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an ENT Specialist. He has always been wonderful with me!

February 28th, 2010
I would NOT go to him again!!
Dr. Chow was correct in his diagnosis but wrong in how he treated me. He did not keep me informed of my condition, resulting in my having to have a 2nd surgery. He also billed my insurance for the full excision of a tumor when he only removed a section of it-this is why my insurance company is now investigating him. I was so appalled at his lack of respect for me as a patient that I also filed a formal complaint against him with the state's medical board. I would recommend you go to someone else.