Dr. Clement Defelice MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 16th, 2014
Excellent Cardiologist
He is a top notch doctor. He has been my cardiologist for the past 7 years and is always available to answer questions. I am from a small city west of Houston and ended up at his office when my previous cardiologist was not happy that I was asking questions about his treatment of my A-Fib. He took a completely different approach, took me off the medication which had caused side effects. After testing and careful evaluation, he referred me to an electro physiologist for a pulmonary ablation. It was successful and I am no longer on Coumadin or any medication. He is a very straight forward doctor and tells it like it is and does not like to be interrupted when he is talking. He will answer each and every question you have for him. If you want a great cardiologist who cares about the health of his patients, I highly recommend him.

May 29th, 2014
Patient
He basically did nothing but had some office visits and refered me for Bypass Surgery. He dropped me like a hot potato after the surgery and told me to follow up with my Nefrologist, (Kidney Specialist) for all my medications 915 of them) and follow up. He should have beeen the one to deal with me for aftercare but had no interest. I also have beeen trying to get my medical file. However, his receptionist who was very deceptive kept stating that she faxed my file to the Doctor I requested, but really did not and kept arguing with me that I had never had any stress tests there and had 2 of them. She has kept claiming that her fax machine did not give confirmation numbers or information when I know for a fact that ALL fax machines give confirmation information. I was also screened from talking to anyone else in the office of a managerial capacity. Don't waste your time or money with people who do NOT give good service or show any concern for your well being. I would not.

November 11th, 2008
Excellent office organization
Good doctor and excellent staff. Well organized medical practice. Highly recommend