A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Grassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Grassi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interventional Radiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grassi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Grassi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clement J. Grassi practice?
Dr. Clement Grassi practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Roxbury, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Cardiologists.