A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Grassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grassi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grassi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Grassi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grassi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Grassi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement J Grassi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clement J. Grassi practice?
- Dr. Clement Grassi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clement Grassi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.