A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Grassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Grassi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grassi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grassi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Grassi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grassi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Grassi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement J Grassi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clement J. Grassi practice?
- Dr. Clement Grassi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clement Grassi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.