Dr. Clement Hsiao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clement Hsiao?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Clement Hsiao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2016

Dr. Hsiao is a fantastic doctor!

I had a fantastic experience at Alliance OBGYN specifically with Dr. Hsiao, my OBGYN. I did a lot of research to find the best OBGYN and boy did the hard work pay off. What I found most impressive was his story on how he came into medicine, which really speaks to his passion about the field. I'm a firm believer that people excel at their work when they are passionate about what they do, and you can tell that he truly enjoys being an OBGYN. Additionally, he has the best bedside manor coupled with a bit of humor which is so comforting, yet, he is still highly competent and knowledge about his practice. Dr. Hsiao provided exceptional care and I always felt that I was in trusted hands. I got very lucky in that Dr. Hsiao was on call the day I delivered, and because of him and the team of nurses at Northside I delivered a healthy baby. I could not be more pleased. Dr. Hsiao is the best OBGYN I have ever had and I highly recommend him to ALL.

July 13th, 2015

Dr. Hsiao is a perfectly capable doctor. However, he has the rudest staff on the planet. The reality is, most patients deal more with the staff than the doctor so office personnel matter. I went for a routine annual exam. A pregnant woman was waiting to be seen and was called up front because she had a balance of $15 on her account. She said she thought her follow up visits were free, but they said it was an outstanding balance and she would not be seen by the doctor until it was paid. It was pouring down rain and the parking deck is a hike to get to. She explained she'd pay it the next visit and the receptionist said, "No" and turned away. Really??? My visit went fine and should have been covered in full under preventive care. However, I got a bill for $3.16 a few weeks after my visit saying that part was not covered by insurance and to call the office immediately. As a busy, working mom, $3.16 did not crack my priority level that week. Within five days of the first letter, I got a second and then a third informing me I had been dropped for non-payment and would be required to pay a $25 reinstatement fee. Not even three full weeks had passed. I called and paid my $3.16 over the phone, but declined to pay the $25 reinstatement fee. Seriously.

January 16th, 2015

High Recommended

Dr. Hsiao is an amazing doctor. I went in to see my regular doctor but he was unavailable. Dr. Hsiao has the qualities that differentiate between an okay doc and a great one. He is very knowledgeable and down to earth, and his bedside manner is excellent. He kept me well-informed, made me comfortable, explained everything clearly, and went over and beyond to follow up. I felt completely comfortable and at ease during and after the appointment I highly recommend.

September 26th, 2014

Never got to see the doctor because of billing department

I was trying to switch to Dr Hsiao at week 12 of my pregnancy after all the great things I heard about him from friends who currently go to his practice. I scheduled an appointment at 13 weeks, but the afternoon before my appointment someone from billing called me to tell me I will have to pay $140 for my appointment because I'm having an ultrasound. What? Last I checked my insurance covers ultrasounds. I've had another baby before and been to two other OBGYN and paid $0-$30 for each appointment. It didn't sound right since Dr Hsiao was in network with my insurance company. It seemed too late to switch to yet another doctor so I was willing to pay $140 until she told me she needed me to start making monthly payments for labor and delivery and pay in full by 28 weeks. When I asked if I could pay them at 27 weeks so that I can use my FSA money from 2015 she firmly refused saying it's not their office policy. She told me I can cancel my appointment if I can't comply with their policy. I wasn't going to pay 30-40% more using after tax $ simply because their billing policy is so rigid, so I had to cancel my appointment and find another practice who was willing to take me at the last minute. Definitely stress I didn't need while pregnant and I'm disappointed I never even got a chance to see Dr Hsiao. My friend who goes there now admits she has been over charged too in the 4 months she's been there. Simply put it's probably a great office if you don't mind paying more than you need to.

March 28th, 2014

Amazing doctor and experience. Highly recommend.

Dr Hsiao saw me through a very complicated, high risk pregnancy with my daughter. He had the best bedside manner. He is knowledgable, positive, kindhearted, and considerate. He put my mind at ease throughout the entire pregnancy, even as he was delivering my preemie. You won't find a better OB in Atlanta. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone I know. Dr. Taylor is also wonderful. You won't be sorry that you came here. Best experience out of my 5 pregnancies/births.

December 10th, 2013

Great Doctor

Wow! What a whirlwind! Dr. Hsiao is a great physician. He takes time to get to know you. The visit starts by sitting in his office and discussing the reason for the visit. Then the exam. He is full of information but be prepared, he speaks about a mile a minute. I am looking forward to working with this provider in order to achieve pregnancy.

October 31st, 2012

THE WORLD'S GREATEST OBGYN

DR. HSIAO IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HE DELIVERED MY FIRST CHILD AND THE EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT. FROM THE INITIAL VIST UNTIL AFTER MY DELIVERY. DR. HSIAO TRUELY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS AND HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS GREAT. HE TAKES TIME AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT TO EXPECT. NOW THAT MY HUSBAND AND I ARE EXPECTING OUR SECOND CHILD THERE IS NO OTHER DOCTOR WE WOULD CONSIDER.

May 18th, 2012

Amazing Doctor!

I had a great experience with Dr. Hsiao. He delivered my first baby and did it so well that I had almost no pain. He is very professional and understanding doctor. I am actually expecting my second baby now and and I would love for him to deliver my second one too. I will recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 17th, 2012

Best OB doctor !!

Dr. Hsiao is the Best OB Doctor.He is very nice and easy to talk with.

September 29th, 2011

Great doctor!

I'm so glad that Dr. Hsiao is my OBGY doctor. He is a good listener, caring, good with follow-ups, and simply a great doctor.

August 31st, 2011

Best OBGYN in Atlanta

I have never written a review before but felt I needed to let others know what a great ObGyn Dr. Hsaio is. He delivered my baby. He is the kindest doctor you will ever meet. He is the best ObGyn I've had in years. I highly reccommend this doctor if your looking for someone to make you feel at ease during and after pregnancy.

May 12th, 2011

5 stars!

I loooove Dr Hsiao! He is not only very professional when it comes to feeling comfortable with a male gynecologist but I liked him more than my other 4 female ones. He is a very calming, nice and warm person. He will explain step by step every procedure and every time I have an apt with him, both me and my fiance get so excited! He will spend a good time performing an ultrasound and checking the baby's development and showing you the baby step by step. He has allowed me to feel closer to my baby!I never write reviews but Dr Hsiao deserves this 5 star rating!