A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement Changbum Kim MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clement C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Clement Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement Kim practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Internists and Valencia Pediatricians.