A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement Changbum Kim MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clement C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Clement Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement Kim practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Internists and Valencia Pediatricians.