A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Landanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Landanno is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Landanno, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landanno graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Landanno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement R Landanno MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clement R. Landanno practice?
- Dr. Clement Landanno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clement Landanno practices Family Medicine near Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Hyde Park Family Physicians.