A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Singarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singarajah
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singarajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Singarajah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singarajah graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England.
Dr. Singarajah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement Uthayakumar Singarajah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clement U. Singarajah practice?
- Dr. Clement Singarajah has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement Singarajah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.