A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Strumillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Strumillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Strumillo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strumillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement J Strumillo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clement J. Strumillo practice?
- Dr. Clement Strumillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clement Strumillo practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Ely, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.