A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Trempe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Trempe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trempe
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trempe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Trempe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Hemorrhage
- Retinal Neovascularization
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Uveal Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trempe graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Trempe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement Louis Trempe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clement L. Trempe practice?
- Dr. Clement Trempe has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement Trempe practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.