A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Trempe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Trempe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Trempe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Hemorrhage
- Retinal Neovascularization
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Uveal Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trempe graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Trempe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement Louis Trempe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clement L. Trempe practice?
- Dr. Clement Trempe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clement Trempe practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.