A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Trempe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Trempe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Trempe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Hemorrhage
- Retinal Neovascularization
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Uveal Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trempe graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Trempe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trempe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clement L. Trempe practice?
Dr. Clement Trempe practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.