Dr. Clemmie Palmer III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clemmie Palmer III?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Clemmie Palmer III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2016

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR

DOCTOR PALMER IS TRUELY A GOOD DOCTOR. HE IS ALWAYS KIND AND WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU EVEN IF THAT MEANS HE COME IN ON WEEKENDS TO SEE YOU. HE GOAL IS TO HELP AND HE IS VERY GENUINE. HE LETS YOU KNOW THAT HE TRUELY CARE AND THERE WHEN YOU NEED HIM. IF HE HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE HE WILL CALL AND CHECK ON YOU. THE WAIT TIME IS NOT LONG AT TIME AND ITS VERY EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS VERY KIND, ALSO. BAR FAR, THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. IF I COULD RATE HIM A 100, I WOULD. FIVE STARS IS THE MOST I CAN RATE HIM BUT HE IS BETTER THAT THE BEST, TRUST ME!

May 13th, 2016

Wouldn't return calls about meds after a month of calling

Dr. Palmer was very courteous. After my son's first visit he was placed on medication. My son had issues with the medication and I could not get anyone from the office to return my call after calling once a week for a month. I finally had to take my son to another doctor to find out what we needed to do. Because of their lack of follow up care, I had to pay out ANOTHER consultation fee. I would NOT recommend their services.

February 21st, 2014

The Best!

I am a senior citizen who started seeing Psychiatrist when I was 16. In over 50 years and countless Psychiatrist I can truthfully say Dr. Palmer is the best Psychiatrist I've ever been treated by. When I first started treatment with Dr. Palmer I was in such despair I was suicidal. With counseling, medications, and Dr. Palmers ability to understand my complex problems, he literally saved my life! Without this Physicians help I would have had a bullet in my brain for a decade now. I still have serious problems and as I grow older I'm doubtful they will ever be gone but at least I know Dr. Palmer will help me to find the right tools and techniques to cope with these problems and not be so overwhelmed that I loose control. Thank you Dr. Palmer!

June 7th, 2012

Dr. Palmer is very inappropriate. His behavior could easily be considered exploitive. He is dishonest, vindictive and very manipulative. He lacks professionalism. I find it very hard to believe that so many others have had positive experiences with Dr. Palmer. It is hard to believe that there is not a public report with the ALBME. The true Dr. Palmer will be revealed. In the meantime,I hope that no one is injured by his actions.

He Gave Me a New Life!

I have Schizophrenia. Dr Palmer is my doctor. Under his care - I have gotten married and finally enjoying life.

Very Respectful

I have been a patient of Dr Palmer for only 8 months but he treats me with respect and my illness is in remission.

Thank You Dr. Palmer

Dr Palmer listens to his patients. He heard what I had been telling doctors for years. Thank you Dr Palmer.

July 26th, 2011

July 22nd, 2011

Stalked by Dr. Clemmie Palmer for Several Years

I am a former employee. Dr. Clemmie Palmer used my personnel information (ss#, dob, family contacts) to indirectly stalk and harass me because I reported him for insurance fraud. He has been on a vendetta since that time. He is unethical, unprofessional, and dishonest. He has made several untrue statements about me to many individuals in an attempt to ruin my reputation. He has done this since 2004. Your personal information is not safe with Dr. Clemmie Palmer. He will say that this post is a lie, but he will not sue me for slander because all of my statements about him are true and can be proven. He uses his status as a physician to manipulate people. Unfortunately, people tend to believe whatever he says because he is a physician. Most physicians are honest and ethical, but not this physician. Dr. Palmer will never acknowledge any wrongdoing. He will simply say that anybody who has anything negative to say about him is a liar, and proceeds to attempt to ruin their reputation. Dr. Palmer was previously sued for sexual misconduct by a patient. When I worked for him, other patients told me and other staff about inappropriate things he said and did to them. To this day, he continues to contact individuals with whom I interact (in another state) -in order to make defamatory statements to them regarding me. He refuses to leave me alone. I have reported his conduct to a variety of agencies. Because I am not a patient, the Alabama licensing board cannot do anything about this situation. He contacted my family and convinced them that I abused drugs, engaged in orgies and prostitution, and flew to Las Vegas every weekend to gamble. None of these things are true. He had cameras placed in my home while I was working in his office, and told many people about what he saw me do in the privacy of my own home. He intercepted my mail, had me followed, etc.Dr. Palmer, if you claim my statements are false, I urge you to sue me, so that light can be shed on this issue and other victims of yours can come forward.

July 11th, 2011

Thank you Dr P!

Dr Palmer is good. I haven't had a manic episode under his care. Dr. Palmer or better known as Dr P. has been and is the competent, professional doctor that I need. Thank you Dr. P.

June 22nd, 2011

I was able to join the military after I consulted with Dr Palmer. Dr Palmer has helped me tremendously.

June 22nd, 2011

Dr Palmer diagnosed our daughter with autism. It was hard to accept at first. Thanks to Dr. Palmer she is getting the help she needs.