Psychiatrist

3090 Woodley Rd
Ste A
Montgomery, AL 36116
334-280-3230
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Best!  |  show details
by Bob on Feb 21st, 2014

I am a senior citizen who started seeing Psychiatrist when I was 16. In over 50 years and countless Psychiatrist I can truthfully say Dr. Palmer is the best Psychiatrist I've ever been treated by. When I first started treatment with Dr. Palmer I was in such despair I was suicidal. With counseling, medications, and Dr. Palmers ability to understand my complex problems, he literally saved my life! Without this Physicians help I would have had a bullet in my brain for a decade now. I still have serious problems and as I grow older I'm doubtful they will ever be gone but at least I know Dr. Palmer will help me to find the right tools and techniques to cope with these problems and not be so overwhelmed that I loose control. Thank you Dr. Palmer!

|  To the person with the negative comments...  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

It is interesting that you won't leave a name, because you know your bogas comments are completely untrue. You are a lair, and you continue to put this garbage on here because you want to lower Dr Palmer's ratings. That is all it is! Why don't you get a job and try doing something honest for a change, maybe you can keep that job. Instead you are trying to harm someones elses good reputation. Dr Palmer is one of the hardest working, honest and caring Doctors I've ever known. He sincerely cares about all of his patients. His Patients speak volumes, and you don't like it because it makes you a liar. Just remember..."HONESTY IS ALWAYS THE BEST POLICY." There should be a law against this. I think Dr Palmer should hire a lawyer and make you prove these accusations, and when you can't, he should sue you for slander... Dr Palmer, keep up the good work. Don't let a former disgruntled employee insult you. Everyone that knows you, knows this person is dishonest, and a trouble maker. That is why she no longer works for you...

Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Palmer is very inappropriate. His behavior could easily be considered exploitive. He is dishonest, vindictive and very manipulative. He lacks professionalism. I find it very hard to believe that so many others have had positive experiences with Dr. Palmer. It is hard to believe that there is not a public report with the ALBME. The true Dr. Palmer will be revealed. In the meantime,I hope that no one is injured by his actions.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

I have known Dr Palmer for over ten years and have known him to be a very kind person. To the person who calls him a stalker, maybe you are off your meds. Dr. Palmer would not put his job and livelihood on the line to tamper with your phones, etc. This person who worked for Dr. Palmer was a psych nurse who was mentally ill herself. She once thought her coworkers had stolen her purse, called the police and had the building locked down and our cars searched...come to find out, she locked her purse in the wrong locker...never said she was sorry. She even pointed fingers at which staff member that she thought had taken her purse. This woman tried to convince people that Dr. Palmer was inappropriate with when she worked for him, but only after she was let go for trying to run his office, mismanage the business hires and steal time...so really, who's stalking who?

|  He Gave Me a New Life!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

I have Schizophrenia. Dr Palmer is my doctor. Under his care - I have gotten married and finally enjoying life.

|  Very Respectful  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Palmer for only 8 months but he treats me with respect and my illness is in remission.

|  Thank You Dr. Palmer  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

Dr Palmer listens to his patients. He heard what I had been telling doctors for years. Thank you Dr Palmer.

Jul 26th, 2011

|  Stalked by Dr. Clemmie Palmer for Several Years  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

I am a former employee. Dr. Clemmie Palmer used my personnel information (ss#, dob, family contacts) to indirectly stalk and harass me because I reported him for insurance fraud. He has been on a vendetta since that time. He is unethical, unprofessional, and dishonest. He has made several untrue statements about me to many individuals in an attempt to ruin my reputation. He has done this since 2004. Your personal information is not safe with Dr. Clemmie Palmer. He will say that this post is a lie, but he will not sue me for slander because all of my statements about him are true and can be proven. He uses his status as a physician to manipulate people. Unfortunately, people tend to believe whatever he says because he is a physician. Most physicians are honest and ethical, but not this physician. Dr. Palmer will never acknowledge any wrongdoing. He will simply say that anybody who has anything negative to say about him is a liar, and proceeds to attempt to ruin their reputation. Dr. Palmer was previously sued for sexual misconduct by a patient. When I worked for him, other patients told me and other staff about inappropriate things he said and did to them. To this day, he continues to contact individuals with whom I interact (in another state) -in order to make defamatory statements to them regarding me. He refuses to leave me alone. I have reported his conduct to a variety of agencies. Because I am not a patient, the Alabama licensing board cannot do anything about this situation. He contacted my family and convinced them that I abused drugs, engaged in orgies and prostitution, and flew to Las Vegas every weekend to gamble. None of these things are true. He had cameras placed in my home while I was working in his office, and told many people about what he saw me do in the privacy of my own home. He intercepted my mail, had me followed, etc.Dr. Palmer, if you claim my statements are false, I urge you to sue me, so that light can be shed on this issue and other victims of yours can come forward.

|  Thank you Dr P!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

Dr Palmer is good. I haven't had a manic episode under his care. Dr. Palmer or better known as Dr P. has been and is the competent, professional doctor that I need. Thank you Dr. P.

Jun 22nd, 2011

I was able to join the military after I consulted with Dr Palmer. Dr Palmer has helped me tremendously.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr Palmer diagnosed our daughter with autism. It was hard to accept at first. Thanks to Dr. Palmer she is getting the help she needs.

Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Palmer completed my paper work and I am on social security now. No one else would help me.

Jun 3rd, 2011

We call him Dr. P. He treats me, my sister and my cousin. Dr. Palmer was a gift to us.Therapy does work.

|  Changed my life  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

I met Dr Palmer after the judge forced me into treatment. His care of me changed my life for the better. Thank you Dr. Palmer.

May 16th, 2011

Dr Palmer has always treated me with dignity and respect. More doctors should be like him.

May 4th, 2011

Dr. Palmer better known as Dr. P has really helped my self esteem. Thank you Dr P for working with me. I speak up for myself now.

May 4th, 2011

I was failing three classes before treatment by Dr Palmer. He is really looking out for me and I am passing as of my classes.

Apr 19th, 2011

I hade to wait several weeks to see Dr. Palmer as a new patient. It was worth the wait. Looking forward to my next visit.

Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Palmer help me during a very down time in my life.

Apr 19th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Palmer for about 10 months. He is compassionate and good.

|  Employee  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

As an employee of Dr Palmer I would like to weigh in along with all his patients who know and love him. I have personally worked with Dr. Palmer for over 10 years now, and he has always acted in a professional and caring manner. I talk with many of his patients on a daily basis and I have never heard a single complaint about him. All I ever hear is what a wonderful and caring Doctor" he is, and how much he has helped them and/or their children. Dr Palmer, keep up the good work!

|  Very Happy Parent  |  show details
by Adrienne on Jun 9th, 2010

The staff is always nice and my son doesn't even feel like he's going to the doctor. He loves everyone that works there!

Jun 8th, 2010

I am a victim of Hurricane Katrina. I am so glad that my medical doctor referred me to Dr. Palmer. He truly cares about his patients. My whole family sees him. He even went my sons High school graduation

|  Good Dude  |  show details
by Samuel Anderson on May 31st, 2010

My wife has consulted with Dr. Palmer for over 8 years...she has never had a problem...We are so pleased with him that we recommended him to our family and church friends...What a great doctor...

May 21st, 2010

Thanks to Dr Palmer, I am drug free. I never thought I would reach this point in my life, but I have and I am so thankful.

May 17th, 2010

My level of care that Dr. Palmer has provided me is very high. He has been so professional and therapeutic providing me such care. Thank you Dr. Palmer!

Apr 22nd, 2010

Dr. Palmer stabilized my mania. He listens , jokes, and cares.

|  Good staff  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2010

Good staff. They give appointment reminders. Dr. Palmer is professional and I look forward to our visits.

Apr 2nd, 2010

My care was handled professionally, the office staff made me feel very comfortable.

|  Takes good care of me!  |  show details
by happypatient on Feb 19th, 2010

I think that Dr Palmer is nice and has taken good care of me! Thank you so much!!

|  Kind and caring doctor!!  |  show details
by happyreviewer on Feb 16th, 2010

I always receive excellent care from Dr.Palmer, he is good, kind and knowledgeable! He is the best. His staff is friendly and caring. I have referred several friends to him.

|  Friendly staff  |  show details
by booster on Feb 8th, 2010

Dr Palmer is very professional and competent physician. I always recieve great care. He makes me feel like he truely cares!

|  Great Care  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2010

Thanks for the great care of my children

|  Professional  |  show details
by booster on Jan 22nd, 2010

Dr. Palmer is very professional. The office staff is a 10! High quality care! thank you!

|  Very capable doctor  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

I am secure that my mental health is in VERY capable hands!!

|  Impressed with professionalism!!  |  show details
by review2 on Jan 11th, 2010

I have been under the treatment and care of Dr. Palmer for more than 4 years. I am very impressed by his professionalism, his knowledge and competence in his profession and field. From my point of view he is an expert in!

|  very grateful  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2010

grateful that there is a doctor who will treat my husband as a man and not a problem. thank y'all so much!

|  Very caring Doctor  |  show details
by Scott B on Jul 28th, 2008

Although I've only had one appointment with Dr. Palmer, I must comment on his professionalism, compassion, and, shall I say "chair-side manner." I saw him because he was covering for my primary psychiatrist, and how thankful I am to have had the encounter. I've switched to Dr. Palmer and I'm looking forward to our next session.