Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cleon Yee
Dr. Cleon Yee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yee is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus, California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window. He speaks English.
Dr. Cleon Yee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cleon Yee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Charles Moser
San Francisco, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Raveena Rihal
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Ivan Silverberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi50