A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cleopatra Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cleopatra Ortiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cleopatra Ortiz, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cleopatra Ortiz MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cleopatra Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Cleopatra Ortiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cleopatra Ortiz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Riviera Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.