Dr. Cletus Aralu MD Patient Reviews

May 24th, 2016
A great Neurologist

April 22nd, 2016
Best Doc in Town
I was referred to Dr. Atula by family physician about 5 years ago. There're probably a lot of doctors that have the medical knowledge same as Dr. Aralu but he takes the time to sit down and talk to you making you feel comfortable and answer all your questions. Because he goes the extra mile I think that's why we have a little wait time which is fine with me

August 5th, 2015
They are unprofessional. I called on Monday to ask the name of my migraine medication. I was told that they were busy and she would call me back. Never heard from them I called again on Tues and it was busy all day. I called on Wednesday and the mailbox was full.,

October 30th, 2014
Thorough and knowledgeable
Dr. Aralu is the most thorough doctor I know. Although he is a neurologist he treats the patient as a whole seeing to it that you receive services. He always exams the patient. Because of his service not only are the neurological issues taken care of but other health problems are addressed. Bravo.

April 17th, 2014
Best Darn Patient In The World..{Smiling}
It's Wonderful when you can find a Dr. who's understanding, and the staff as well. The level of care is fantastic. I have recommended Dr. Aralu to others and will continue. Thank You to Doc. to you and your Staff for all you do.

February 11th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Aralu for a couple of years now. He has always been very thorough and understanding. Has never rushed me out the door but has taken the time to explain to me what he is doing, what is going on, etc. In the beginning I was upset about the long wait times but have accepted those for the wonderful job he does. I have more than once wished his office was closer so other people I know would be willing to use him. The drive from my house with traffic is close to an hour. He easily makes it worth it.

March 25th, 2012
Great doctor!
Dr. Aralu is a wonderful doctor. His wait time is a little longer than most, but when he is with you, there is no hurry and he spends enough time with you to explain everything and answer questions. I no longer live in the Richmond, VA area and have since been to Louisiana and Arkansas neurologists. Boy, do I miss Dr. Aralu! If I didn't live so far from an airport now, I would considere still seeing him for my condition twice a year.