A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cletus Carvalho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cletus Carvalho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cletus Carvalho, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carvalho graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Carvalho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cletus Savio Carvalho MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cletus S. Carvalho practice?
- Dr. Cletus Carvalho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cletus Carvalho practices Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.