A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cletus Carvalho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cletus Carvalho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carvalho
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carvalho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cletus Carvalho, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carvalho graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Carvalho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cletus Savio Carvalho MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cletus S. Carvalho practice?
- Dr. Cletus Carvalho has 1 office location.
Dr. Cletus Carvalho practices Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.