Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cletus Georges
Dr. Cletus Georges, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Georges is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women. Dr. Georges has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cletus Georges has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Cletus Georges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.