A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cletus Georges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cletus Georges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cletus Georges, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Georges graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Georges has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cletus Roy Georges MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cletus R. Georges practice?
- Dr. Cletus Georges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cletus Georges practices Urology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Urologists.