A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cleve Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cleve Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cleve Brantley Collins MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Cleve B. Collins practice?
- Dr. Cleve Collins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cleve Collins practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Nephrologists.