A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cleve Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cleve Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collins has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance