A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cleve Ewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ewell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cleve Ewell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ewell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern State Hospital - Williamsburg
- Central State Hospital - Petersburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cleve Winfield Ewell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cleve W. Ewell practice?
- Dr. Cleve Ewell has 1 office location.
Dr. Cleve Ewell practices Psychiatry near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Psychiatrists.