A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cleveland Pardue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cleveland Pardue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cleveland Pardue, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pardue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pardue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cleveland H. Pardue practice?
Dr. Cleveland Pardue practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.