A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clevis Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clevis Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clevis Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clevis Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clevis Parker practice?
- Dr. Clevis Parker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clevis Parker practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Big Lake, TX.
See Abilene Family Physicians.