inactive

Cliff R Britton MD Patient Reviews

March 22nd, 2013
He was very understanding and took time to listen n empathize and help me with my issues. I really appreciated it.

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Britton & being under his capable, comfortable, & qualified care.
Dr. Britton has a compassionate and professional way of making the patient feel safe and as if they are in the best possible, qualified hands. I was always accomodated in setting my appointments to the best time for me. Any and all results of tests, x-rays, and such, were explained to me as to where I understood. I have had nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Britton and his "bedside manner". With Dr. Britton I don't have the "doctor dreads". Thank you for the opportunity to share my experiences regarding Dr. Britton and being under his care.

July 5th, 2011
Best Doctor in the world!
There will never be a better doctor, better human being! Hardly ever have to wait to long, spends all the time the patient needs, just tries as hard as he can to fix the problem at hand.