A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cliff Connery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cliff Connery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connery
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cliff Connery, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinal Cyst
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Connery graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connery has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cliff P Connery MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Cliff P. Connery practice?
- Dr. Cliff Connery has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cliff Connery practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.