A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cliff Connery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cliff Connery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cliff Connery, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinal Cyst
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Connery graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connery has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cliff P Connery MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Cliff P. Connery practice?
- Dr. Cliff Connery has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cliff Connery practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.