Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Richard on May 26th, 2016

Been going to Dr Arn for 25 years and never had a bad experience. Diagnoses the problem and finds the right meds or get you to the specialist that you need to see.

Feb 20th, 2013

It is difficult if not impossible to get an apointment in a timely manner. Front desk staff is not helpful at all. That said, Dr. Arn is a good doctor with great bedside manner.

Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr Arn answers questions and takes his time with his patients. I always feel I get a thorough exam, proper diagnosis and good advise. He works with me when exploring my treatment options. I have been a satisfied patient with him for 11 years.

James Starling show details James Starling
Sep 12th, 2011

Me and my family have been seeing Dr Arn for way over 20 years and completely put my entire trust in me....Hope he never retires unltil I expire.....

Our Family Doctor show details Our Family Doctor
by Richard A. Creamer on Jul 13th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Arn since he first opened his practice. What keeps me coming back is his gentle nature and his thorough explanations of what my problems are and my treatment options. He never tries to hurry me and listens to me.

by Michael Nobles on Feb 1st, 2010

Dr. Arn is an exceptional family doctor with Dr. Aston as a partner they have treated me and my wife for years and would not ever think of leaving their care.