A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Jones, ARNP, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jones has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford B Jones ARNP and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Clifford Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.