A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Jones, ARNP, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jones has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 39 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford B. Jones practice?
Dr. Clifford Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.