A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Ball is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System
- Mena Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Ray Ball MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford R. Ball practice?
- Dr. Clifford Ball has 13 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Ball practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.