A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Ball is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System
- Mena Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Ray Ball MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford R. Ball practice?
- Dr. Clifford Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Ball practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.