A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Barker is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Barker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Barker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Dennis Barker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford D. Barker practice?
- Dr. Clifford Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Barker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Radiologists.