A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Barker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Barker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 51 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford D. Barker practice?
Dr. Clifford Barker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, NJ and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Radiologists.