A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Barker is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Barker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Barker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Dennis Barker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford D. Barker practice?
- Dr. Clifford Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Barker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cornwall, NY.
See Cornwall Radiologists.