A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Beck, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Beck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Inyo Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Sheldon Beck MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clifford S. Beck practice?
- Dr. Clifford Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Beck practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bishop, CA.
See Bishop Allergists and Bishop Pediatricians.