Dr. Clifford Benezra Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Benezra?

Shocked and disappointed

Posted on January 1st, 2016

The office called me in because I was a new patient. Then he asked me to come back in a month. At both appointments he repeatedly ask me inappropriate questions. Where I live. If I was sexually active. He even asked me why I was there even though they called me in both times. I am perfectly healthy. But as long as I was there I asked for non -narcotic headache medicine for my breakthrough migraines. He knows I'm on a migraine preventer that sometimes fails me. He insisted on drawing blood even though I gave him fresh blood results from my previous doctor. They were only a few weeks old. I complied. We shook on it. But he didn't keep his word. When my perfect blood results came in, he told me to see a psychiatrist for headache medicine!

Posted on March 6th, 2017