A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Bernstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Alexander Bernstein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford A. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Clifford Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Bernstein practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Anesthesiologists and Huntington Beach Pain Management Doctors.