A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Bleustein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Bleustein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleustein graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bleustein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford Bleustein practice?
Dr. Clifford Bleustein practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See New York Urologists.