A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Bleustein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleustein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bleustein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Bleustein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleustein graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bleustein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Bleustein MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford Bleustein practice?
- Dr. Clifford Bleustein has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Bleustein practices Urology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Urologists.