A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Bleustein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleustein
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Bleustein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Bleustein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleustein graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bleustein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Bleustein MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford Bleustein practice?
- Dr. Clifford Bleustein has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Bleustein practices Urology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Urologists.