A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Browning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Browning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Browning
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Browning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Browning, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Browning graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Browning has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford A Browning MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifford A. Browning practice?
- Dr. Clifford Browning has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Browning practices Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Cardiologists.