A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Browning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Browning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Browning, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Browning graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Browning has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Browning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford A. Browning practice?
Dr. Clifford Browning practices Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Cardiologists.