Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifford Buchman
Dr. Clifford Buchman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Berkley, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Buchman is affiliated with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital, St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center) and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center). He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford Buchman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Clifford Buchman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkley, MI.
Dr. Eric Mancini
Royal Oak, MI 0.94 mi6
Dr. Brett Martin
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Royal Oak, MI 1.19 mi11
Dr. Brady Vibert
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Royal Oak, MI 1.33 mi17