Dr. Clifford Buchman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Buchman?

October 5th, 2017

Horrible Experience

He dis regarded my pain and refused to allow any form of treatment. his comments were as follows. "suck it up"

March 20th, 2014

March 6, 2014

I was sent to this doctor by my employer for a 3rd opinion, he had made up his mind about his diagnosis before I was examined. I had to wait for 1 hour before I was called, and then I was only seen for about 10 minutes and he wrote a very negative report afterward. I would not recommend this doctor, if you have a choice in your care or the selection "DO NOT" select this doctor, why? he is not for fairness, he was selected because he is for the employer.

April 12th, 2012

greeted by a Golden Retriever

The first thing that I thought was very wrong for a medical facility was being greeted by a Golden Retriever, yes that's right, a dog in the medical facility. The dog followed me right into the examination room. As Dr. Buchman seemed to know what he was doing in examining me I feel his comment at the end was was a lie. He was hired by Farmers Insurance to evaluate me and then said to me and my friend "Contrary to what you may believe I don't work for the insurance company I work for my wife." I find it very hard to be leave, as his name was on the appointment sheet that went to my attorney which was then forwarded to me. Also and get this , his evaluation of me will be sent to Farmers Insurance. but again he was not working for the Insurance Co.

November 23rd, 2011

Dr. Buchman was very rude. The interview was more like an interrogation with him firing questions and cutting me off before I could finish answering. He seemed more concerned about his report to the Insurance company, then about patient care. He acted more like a dishonest salesman trying to cheap you. What a QUACK! Is he really a doctor? I wouldn't trust him caring for my dog!

September 20th, 2015