Learn more about Dr. Clifford Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Burns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Braddock Burns MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifford B. Burns practice?
- Dr. Clifford Burns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Burns practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Marrero Internists and Marrero Pulmonologists.