A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Butterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Butterman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Butterman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Butterman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford J. Butterman practice?
Dr. Clifford Butterman practices Pediatrics near West New York, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See West New York Pediatricians.