Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon
9155 SW Barnes Rd
Ste 532
Portland, OR 97225
503-292-9737
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fabulous surgeron  |  show details
by Jennifer B on Sep 18th, 2013

I ruptured the ulnar collateral ligament in my right thumb (my dominant hand) that required surgery. While in San Francisco, I got a call from Dr. Canepa's office to say that he could squeeze me into his schedule in 2 days. I rushed back to Portland and showed up at the agreed time. Somehow, the appt had not made it onto his schedule and I was ready to reschedule. However, his staff (not knowing I had come such a long way for the appt) asked Dr. Canepa if he would see me and he said yes. Right then I knew he was special. My immediate impression of him was an intelligent, kind man. In fact, he instilled such confidence in me regarding the surgery that I went into it with absolutely no anxiety at all. The surgery went extremely well as did the recovery. Most people can't believe I had surgery because the scar is all but invisible. Dr. Canepa is a modest man, but I think his skill is exceptional. A thoroughly wonderful person, I would highly recommend him to anyone needing hand surgery.

|  Patient  |  show details
by VA Sherwood on Aug 5th, 2013

Dr. Canepa is very professional, friendly, and caring. Extremely competent. My surgery was great.

|  Awesome Surgeon  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr.Canepa did a breast reduction on me and it was the best thing I have ever had done. He did a fantastic job he is very good at what he does and I would recommend to anyone looking for this kind of procedure. I felt with all his caring and compassion professionalism I was his only patient. Thank you, Dr. Canepa for everything!

|  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

I am SO VERY pleased w/Dr. Canepa & his staff. I had breast cancer & he has been AMAZING in my recovery/reconstruction. He is a great great plastic surgeon.

|  Most outstanding surgeon we have ever used  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2010

Dr. Canepa has operated on my wife's left hand for carpal tunnel and her face for skin cancer and in my judgment the results were the better than any other surgeon could have produced. The work on her face were almost magic as there was no scaring and no distortion of her features. My wife had the the same operation on the right hand by another surgeon and the difference is hard to believe. Dr Canepa's work healed very very quicky and she has no pain in that hand while she still has pain and difficulty in the hand operated on by the other surgeon.Dr Canepa operated on my daughter for breast cancer and again no one could have done a better job.

|  Hand Expert  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 14th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Canepa is a wonderful and kind man. He`s an expert with hands and I believe can fix anything. His office is small and patients are tre...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  God Send  |  show details
by Brianna Luscomb on May 23rd, 2009

Thank you Dr. Canepa for showing me that there is hope for a wonderful doctor in Portland! I had a visit with every single plastic surgeon in the metro area. You are by far the best physician in this area. Thank you again for my breast reduction. Four years later, I still look in the mirror and remember your kind and sympethetic tones while helping me feel better about myself!

|  Great plastic surgeon!  |  show details
May 11th, 2008

I was referred to Dr. Canepa for a breast reduction surgery. I was a normal weight with large breasts all of my life. My biggest concern was that the surgery result would look balanced, rather than too small or not enough of a reduction. He was able to meet my insurance guidelines while taking off enough tissue to make quite a difference in comfort as well as appearance. His work is excellent and he is very professional. He seems to be a genuinely nice person who is also an excellent surgeon. He answered all of my questions, silly as they may have seemed. I highly recommend him.