Dr. Clifford Carrol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Carrol?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Carrol?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

This doctor is not only completely rude but he knows nothing!!

Dr. Carroll is so rude and disinterested. He answers your questions with the shrug of his shoulder ! He does not even know the answers to questions in his own field.

November 17th, 2016

Dr. Carroll is very knowledgeable, highly professional and without a doubt one of the best doctors in the entire city!

October 20th, 2016

The Best

Dr. Carrol is the best doctor I have ever had. I have an extremely rare condition and it took me 8 months and 8 doctors to find him. He helped me when no one else could and continues to do so when I need it. He is knowledgeable, thorough, cautious, kind and caring. If you have stomach issues do not hestitate to see him. He will help you!!

August 2nd, 2016

This is one of the best listeners I have had of the many doctors I have seen. I told him of my pain, this man respond with compassion and understanding .

August 26th, 2015

Staff sux

Dr. Carroll is awesome!! Staff sux. Several times I have been sent where my insurance was not accepted after staff told me it was. Have wasted so much time clearing my work schedule only to have to reschedule again and again. Also rescheduled appointment was not put in the system. When i explained my problem to staff, I was told "it wasn't me". "Sorry" would've helped my dissatisfaction... I'm sticking with Dr. Carroll though. He's a Great Dr.

July 24th, 2015

Highly recommend him

May 29th, 2015

I was treated by Dr.Carroll in the early 2000's and found him to be quite nice took time with me and took very good care of me and my illness.

December 31st, 2014

Beware of this office. Staff are quite incompetent and would give you the wrong information. I asked if they are a preferred provider for my insuance to make sure I don't shell out as much as I did not have the means to do so. The staff immediately booked me for an appointment affirming that they are indeed a preferred provider and that I did not have to worry. Later I got a bill and found out that they were not as I still had to shell a large percentage of the cost. This is a clear misrepresentation and none of the staff had the decency to call me back to attempt to rectify the issue despite my complaints to their billing department. Not only that, the doctor did not see me longer than 10 minutes and directed me to go to another provider as he does not handle my case. What a shame as I did ask the staff if he doctor handle my medical issue which they positively confirmed. Now I am beset by a medical bill which to me was not a valid claim to begin with as they gave me the wrong information.

June 26th, 2013

Nieves

Dr Carrol really saved my life! My uncle's friend told us about carrol.when I was in the hospital I had several abcsesses and a open wound n etc.I was so nervous to meet him Cuz I was all alone. But when he came in and saw me he smiled and from that day I really felt comfortable around him. He was there for me 100%. He helped me out big time. Now he has me on humira and its been helping me out ever since! Thanks a lot for everything. ♡♥♡♥

March 15th, 2010

great doc

I had a rare diagnosis, and Dr. Carroll worked with a specialist in Mayo clinic to get me to the correct person. The best doctor isn't a know it all, the best is a doctor who admits he doesn't know it all and isn't afraid to consult!

Doctor's Response

One of the most important aspects of practicing medicine is knowing when a situation requires a tertiary care center. I have enough experience to refer when I know it is the best next step. I know when a patient needs this kind of care and I don't hesitate to make the arrangements.

SHOW