A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Craig is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Craig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Craig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford Craig practice?
Dr. Clifford Craig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.