A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Craig is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Craig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Craig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Craig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford Craig practice?
- Dr. Clifford Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Craig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.