A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Cua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cua
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Cua, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cua graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Lee Cua MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford L. Cua practice?
- Dr. Clifford Cua has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Cua practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Cardiologists.