A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Deal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Deal, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Deal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Deal graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford L Deal MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford L. Deal practice?
- Dr. Clifford Deal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Deal practices Surgery near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Surgeons.